SFTCS Part 1 SFTCS Part 1

Congrats Tom

Very good, well done on getting it finished : D

I hope it doesnt get overlooked with all the other xmas cartoons but yeah well done its very good

Paper flow Paper flow

Loved it, excellent

Lost 2 marks for length, would of been better longer.

Drawings and animation were all amazing. Very very good. The shading was good where it was, but it helped the style that there wasnt much shading. Good job, especially for your first thing into the portal.

If you are 13 like your profile says, you've got a lot of time to get better, I cant wait to see more from you, so keep it up.

Zyphonee responds:

Well, since I am actually 13, I didn't have much time for finishing it since school was being a total ass, specially with my exams, I would've LOVED to finish it, and maybe I might even remake it when I've got more time (ergo, summer, if I'm not TOO busy with Power of Three).

Thank you very much, I'm glad you've liked it. Also, I like your icon.

Ric Flair - Can't Help It Ric Flair - Can't Help It

Wow Nice!

Loved it even though Im too young to know rick flair in his "prime". To bad WWF is fake. Nice job on it i love the sound

MaddFlash2 responds:

spank you.

[CC] Drunk [CC] Drunk

......

Nothing against clocks, just against bad flash

ZOMG WALKING BLITZBALL ZOMG WALKING BLITZBALL

FIFEN

RAC 8 - Recomposition RAC 8 - Recomposition

The review is below dumbass

To short!

Dusk responds:

they are all short man... series are short....

Bcl-Bohemian Rap City Bcl-Bohemian Rap City

I like

Tis good i say. Promoe the website more tho! :)

RollOnClock responds:

kk lol

LL: 9/11 Never Forget LL: 9/11 Never Forget

OMFG

Dis rockz0rz my sockz0rz. I love j00 j00 sechsy j00

Aeonneo Aeonneo

Strange

At first glance, the graphic let the animation down. But at the end, I cant help thinking what will happen to him. I think this deserves a place on NG, it should stay on. Your on my favourite authors, just so i can check when you make a sequel. I cant wait. Dont listen to other people. Youve told an interesting story, to bad about the graphics though. If ya want, ill draw some people and stuff for you, aslong as you let me find out what happens!

Good luck and god speed in making a sequel.

The Mighty Worms Tutorial The Mighty Worms Tutorial

Good try

You obviously have alot of potential in drawing. I think if you made a tutorials on how to draw guns for the worms and added it too this one, it should stay. Nice try. And good luck.

P.S. I Wish I could draw as well as you :)

RenBB responds:

Practice practice and practice, that's what i did ;)